Skip to content

Welcome to the Symfalogic Corporation's website!

Company Incorporation, Company construction at higher level!

“You as a long distance runner, you struggling for success, I hold your hand unceasingly,
thus the thought gives birth to a life purpose, and you will be the from your dream then; You yourself"
Symfalogic Corporation

Who do we recommend our services to? To a person who:

Who wants to build and keep wealth

Who wants to save money

Who wants to buy without VAT

Who wants to become stronger in their own market

Who wants to build international relationships

Who has new ideas

Who wants to run a web store

Make your dreams come true with us! – Start a company with us!

Steps towards starting a company:

Find out about company news in the country

Also learn about the tax and financial conditions in your country

Contact us

Call us, write to us, or make an appointment for a personal, phone, or skype consultation

00. Activity Selection

If you already have the intention to start a company, then you probably already have the aim you want to deal with. This activity will need to be specified during company incorporation. If you don't have a purpose yet of what you'd like to do, the following "Idea Generator" page can help:

First Step

01. Select the Company name

There are many things to consider when we want to create a company. The company name is what accompanies the life of the company throughout its life. Therefore, it is very important that the company name is one that can identify with the name, the company and its activities, because in the future, it is likely that it can also be a brand.

Second Steps

02. Learn your country laws for new business names

There are terms that some countries may restrict, such as: acceptance, annuity, bank, benefit, finance, guarantee, insurance, investment, lawyer, loan, mortgage, savings, etc.

Third Steps

03. Is the company name available? check it out

You can't use a name if another company already uses it.

You can't use a name if someone else has already protected it. Check it out here.
If you want a site, make sure the domain is available. Check it out here:

Four Steps

04. Book the name of the activity

In most countries, you can keep your business name for a short time, typically 30 to 60 days, without yet securing it. This will give you time to register.

You have to pay a fee to keep the names. The fee is $ 220, - dollars.

Fifth Steps

05. Select the type of company

Know the types of companies. Which type of company is right for you?
PLC or LTD? Find out what are the differences between the types of companies

Sixth Steps

06. Organizational structure of the ownership structure and operation of the company

Who will be the owner, the secretary and the director? Who will be the main shareholder of the company? Who will be responsible for the company?

Seventh Steps

07. Choose a company phone number for your business

Separate your private phone number from your company phone number!
This decision will save you a lot of hassle in the future!

08. Get to know our “New Story” program:

09. Company Formation – Company Incorporation:

Company Formation

Company formation & Accounting on All Continents

You have now arrived at the US start-up page. You can start registering your U.S. company by filling out the form on this page. As a current step in starting a business, you have previously guessed the business name and have already verified the business name and may have already reserved the company domain name.

Headquarter services

Company formation & Accounting on All Continents

There is no such term in the United States as is traditionally used in the European language: “Headquarters”. There is no such thing there. Headquarters in a European sense is about giving a company a physical address


Company formation & Accounting on All Continents

Accounting is constantly responding to changes in information needs. Books have been guided for a long time with meticulous accuracy, with manual completion. Transcription procedures saved a lot of time and work, as invoice entry could be copied from the log.

Find the Company name

Guessing the name can be the most difficult decision of all, as the chosen company name determines, for example, the domain name, the logo, the generic brand. Eg: Apple, Microsoft, or Nike, etc.

Company Name check

Company name verification for american company formation
Check the company name you have chosen for starting a company to see if it is free e. As soon as we send it, we will send the reply to the given email address as soon as possible.

Company Type choose

Once you have submitted the form, we will start the incorporation process and the company will be listed on the public register, which will provide you with your company registration number and tax number.

Company Formation Price List

See our Company Formation Comparative Price Chart

Sample Certificate in Delaware

Delaware certificate
Delaware certificate

Registration - EIN Number

All organizations must obtain a federal tax identification number before they can open a U.S. bank account, employ U.S. employees, or pay U.S. taxes. Think of EIN as your company’s social security number.


In general, U.S. source income is any income that originates in the United States. This includes wages and any other compensation for services rendered or goods sold in the U.S.


Employee's Social Security Number (SSN)
You are required to get each employee's name and Social Security number (SSN) and to enter them on Form W-2. (This requirement also applies to resident and nonresident alien employees.)

Bookkeeping Price List

Basic Package Includes:

10. Accounting

Self Employed
Company Bookkeeping
Tax refund
Cash out
Working Hours

Individual Entrepreneur Registration in England

Self Employed is an individual enterprise: when an individual carries out an entrepreneurial activity under his own name, which is responsible for his or her activities.

Self empolyed registration is the registration of self-employment with the tax authority (HMRC). As a result of the registration, HMRC sends the 10-digit UTR number to the registered address and simultaneously enrolls in the Class 2 National Insurace service.

The tax period runs from April 6 to April 5 of the following year. It prepares Self Assessment (personal income tax returns) for its activities by October 31 of the same year, if you submit it on paper and by January 31 of the following year, when you make an online declaration.

The following persons are required to submit a Self Assessment Return:

– Self-employed
– who have earned 2500 pounds or more of taxable income, for example: real estate leasing
– whose income from savings or investment exceeded £ 10,000,
– whose income from share-based income exceeds £ 10,000,
– those who have made a profit from the sale of things such as shares, second homes or other taxable assets (eg if they sell property acquired through inheritance) and capital gains tax afterwards,
– He was a company director (also in LTD)(except if you were a non-profit organization such as a charity director)
– your income (or partner’s income) exceeded £ 50,000 and one of them received Child Benefit support,
– obtained taxable income from abroad,
– live abroad and have a British taxable income
– your taxable income exceeded £ 100,000
– a Trust or a registered Pension Scheme agent.

Paper by 31 October each year

Online and you have to submit this statement by 31 January of each year, and pay the tax and contribution.

(Fee for preparing and submitting a tax return: £ 120.- / occasion)
To register for Self Employed, click on the link below:
To order a Self Assessment, click on the link below:

An English company with one tax year has the following obligations:

  • Payroll (if you have a salary) Weekly, 2 weekly, or 4 weekly or monthly
  • VAT returns quarterly if you have VAT (VAT) registration for your company
  • Confirmation Statement
  • Annual Account
  • Corporation Tax (CT600)
  • Director Self Assessment Declaration
  • In chronological order, from the accounting point of view, do the following:

  • Signing a bookkeeping contract for 1 full tax year
  • Customer Gate Registration (
  • Customer Gate Registration at Symfalogic Cashflow Account (Direct Invoicing, Bank Transactions, Accounting Statements, etc.)
  • Get UTR Number (Director Self Assessment)
  • Goverment Gateway Registration (Hmrc Self Assessement – Personal Client Gate)
  • Goverment Gateway Registration (For Tax Flow Inquiry – Corporate Client Gate)
  • Corporation Tax Registration
  • Paye Registration (Employer Registration)
  • VAT Registration (If required)
  • EORI registration
  • Privacy Registration
  • Preparing Privacy Policy (GDPR)
  • MLR Registration (If required)
  • Payroll (Paye Registration)
  • VAT Declaration Quarterly (for companies with VAT registration)
  • Confirmation Statement (end of tax year)
  • Annual Account (end of tax year)
  • Corporation Tax – CT600 (end of tax year)
  • Director Self Assessment Statement (end of tax year)
  • Tax change dates:

  • National Minimum Wage (Minimum Minimum Wage Change for All Ages) Every Year Beginning of October
  • National Living Wage (Defining the National Minimum, 25 Minimum Hourly Wage) Every April
  • Personal Allowance (Change in Employee Income Tax Limit) Every April
  • VAT Registration Limit Changes Every Year April 1 (January 1, 2019 Ł 85,000)
  • Corporation Tax Rate is 19%. Every year April 1
  • English Mandatory registrations for businesses

    – Privacy registration

    All companies or businesses that handle a minimum of 3 pieces of information about their customers are required to register for privacy. If a company asks its customer for its Name, Address, Email Address, it is already mandatory under English law to complete this registration and renew it annually. Many companies ignore this kind of obligation, and many just wave at it, “..Oh I’ll do it…” and the like.

    However, when it comes to the penalty for failing to provide a privacy statement, companies are in a hurry and looking for loopholes. The filing fee is £ 70 .- / year, so it doesn’t burden companies, but it’s better to pay that amount than to ask for a fine payment of the fine ..

    GDPR registration

    GDPR is an acronym formed from the initials of G eneral D ata P rotection R egulation, (meaning a general data protection regulation in Hungarian) any company or enterprise (including Self Employed) with at least 1 employee or 1 customer, 1 business relationship or even 1 data manager (this includes dormant companies as they are related to the accountant, they also manage the data of their shareholders, directors and secretaries.) must comply with this data protection law.

    – Paye registration

    Paye registration, in the Hungarian name: Employer registration. This should be done if the company wants to employ an employee. It consists of two numbers, one is the “Paye reference number” and the other is the “Office reference number”. These two are necessary for a English company to be able to pay. to its employees.

    – Gateway registration

    Government Gateway Registration must be done at HM Revenue and Customs.

    You need to create this account in two cases:

    Self Assessment Report – Personal Customer Portal
    For managing, checking and querying a current account – Corporate Customer Portal

    – MLR registration

    MLR registration is mandatory for all companies that engage in financial activities. Examples are: Banks, Listed Companies, Insurers, Accounting Firms, Etc.

    – VAT registration

    VAT registration (VAT registration) is required if the company has reached or within a reasonable time captures a turnover of £ 85,000. As VAT registration is not mandatory up to this amount, a start-up, newly established English company can start with a competitive advantage over companies on the market, as it can sell its products and services 20% cheaper.

    UTR Number Registration

    There are two types:

    Director UTR Number – Self Assessment Statement required (also).
    Company UTR Number – This number is the primary tax number of the company.

    An English company is required to submit the following returns at least once a year, which are:

  • Confirmation Statement
  • Annual Account
  • Corporation Tax
  • VAT Declaration
  • Payroll (if employed in the company)
  • Self Assessment Declaration

    Tax return request

    Confirmation Statement Statement:

    Company, material, or title changes must be reported here. In addition, you must specify who is responsible for the company’s decisions (PSCs) and how many percent.

    This change in the share capital has taken place, and the SIC codes are already mandatory. (if not specified at the time of foundation or only partially)

    Annual Account:

    An English company was founded on May 15, 2016. End of tax year: May 14, 2017

    The first full tax is from 15 May 2016 to 14 May 2017. In this case, a so-called Broken Tax, which will be broken from May 15, 2017 to May 31, 2017, will be created.

    This is because the English tax authority (HMRC) aligns the tax year with the Companies House database for the first tax year, so that the returns after the first tax year can be submitted to both HMRC and Companies House at the same time. From this point on, every subsequent accounting tax year will be adjusted to this date, so the company will be taxed for the following tax year:

    From 01/06/2017 to 2018/05. and so on.
    Some of the declarations have a significant reporting deadline, while others have to be submitted on time.
    Corporation Tax – CT600

    Staying with the above example, our company expired on 17/05/2017 with the tax of 2016/17, so you will have to submit a tax return, which you will have to submit within 9 or nine months, or pay the corporation tax.

    In other words, nine months after the expired tax year, we have set aside the amount of tax that may have been incurred – in 9-month installments – and pay the total amount of the unpaid tax to the tax authority before the deadline.

    VAT Return (VAT)

    Companies that have already reached the current turnover limit (which represents £ 85,000 this year) or companies that voluntarily register for VAT and even £ 85,000 are required to declare VAT. – No significant traffic has been achieved, but you want to make taxable traffic.

    VAT returns are quarterly, the deadline for preparing returns and paying VAT is the 7th of the second month following the end of the reporting period.

    (for example, the deadline for submitting a declaration for the period from January 1 to March 31 is May 7)


    Reporting Periods:

    January – April – July – October
    February – May – August – November
    March – June – September – December

    From April 06, 2021

    The first day of the 2021/22 tax period. The period is from April 6, 2021 to April 5, 2022.

    The most important change is an increase in the minimum hourly rate. For those over 25, the new minimum hourly rate is £ 8.91.

    Year over 25 years 21-24 18-20 under 18 industrial student
    April 2018 (valid from) £ 7.83 £ 7.38 £ 5.90 £ 4.20 £ 3.70
    April 2019 (valid from) £ 8.21 £ 7.70 £ 6.15 £ 4.35 £ 3.90
    April 2020 (valid from) £ 8.72 £ 8.20 £ 6.45 £ 4.55 £ 415
    April 2021 (valid from) £ 8.91 £ 8.36 £ 6.56 £ 4.62 £ 4.30

    The Personal Allowance rate increases to £ 12,570 annually, meaning annual income of £ 12,570 is tax-free.
    Tax rates:

    Taxable Income Tax rate
    Personal Allowance Up to £12,570 0%
    Basic rate £12,571 to £50,270 20%
    Higher rate £50,271 to £150,000 40%
    Additional rate over £150,000 45%


    Dividend tax

    Dividend tax rates

    There is no change in the dividend tax rate in 2021/2022:

    • The tax-free dividend subsidy is £ 2,000
    • Basic-rate
    • A higher rate 32,5%
    • A additional rate   38,1%

    If you already have at least 1 full tax year in the UK, you will most likely have an extra tax payment. If so, it's for you
    you can claim a tax refund!

    If you are an employee (and already have a closed tax year) and NI and TAX have been deducted from your salary, you can already see if more taxes have been deducted from you in the past year than you should have… If more taxes have been deducted from you, then it can be reclaimed!

    If you are both an employee and a self-employed person in England, you can already see if more taxes have been deducted from you in the last year than you should have… If more taxes have been deducted from you, you can claim it back!

    If you are moving back or have already moved back to Hungary, you can see if more taxes have been deducted from you in that year than you should have… If more taxes have been deducted from you, you can claim it back!

    Tax Refund Procedure:

  • Forms P60 and / or P45 are required to apply. If these are not available, ask your former employer to send you a copy as soon as possible so that you can know your “stuck” tax in your bank account as soon as possible!
  • Fill out the form below
  • We will check to see if this refund is due to you
  • If so, we will initiate the Tax Refund process
  • We will request a refund to our bank account
  • We will send you a certificate of the amount accepted by HMRC and awaiting payment
  • We will deduct our salary from the amount reclaimed and then transfer the remaining amount to the bank account number you provided.
  • How to withdraw money from the company?

    The main purpose of entrepreneurial activity is profit and gaining wealth. One of the most common questions when planning a business is

    how owners and / or managers can “take” their profits out of their business.

    There are basically three options:

  • Invoicing. Payment for a product or service against an invoice.
  • Payroll costs should be paid within the framework of monthly payroll accounting. The advantage is that in the current tax period there are no contributions and tax implications up to £ 9,568 per annum, only the NI contribution is payable for the part below £ 12,570. Income in excess of £ 12,700 is subject to Tax and NI payment obligations. Another advantage is that because the payment is accounted for as an expense, the corporate tax base is also reduced by the wage cost paid.
  • A third solution is to pay dividends from after-tax profits. Dividends levied on an annual basis up to £ 2,000 are tax-free, with the excess being subject to a band-based dividend tax:

  • Basic rate (up to an annual income of £ 50,270) 7.5%
  • Higher rate (from £ 50,271 to £ 150,000 income) 32.5%
  • Additional rate (for income over £ 150,000) 38.1%
    In general, if you have both employee and owner status in the company, you can earn the following tax-free income per capita:

    As an employee: £ 9,568 / pound / year
    As owner: £ 2,000 / year

    Total: you can withdraw £ 9,568 + 2,000 = £ 11,568 a year from the company tax-free.

    In order to payroll, the first step for companies is to register with their employer, i.e. PAYE. As a result, the company becomes an employer and the opportunity to calculate the wages of its employees opens up. The registration period usually does not exceed three weeks. So, if we want to pick up / pay a salary to an employee on time, this registration has to start in time.

    There is no need to register with the PAYE scheme for a company that does not pay more than £ 113 a week to any of its employees and does not receive cost reimbursement and other benefits to employees. Employees have no other job and / or do not receive a pension.

    However, payroll accounting needs to be prepared and records kept. Employee payroll is accounted for during payroll accounting or other things such as:

  • the bonus, or
  • legal sick leave or
  • maternity pay.
  • Tax and national insurance contributions are deducted from the salary. There may also be other deductions such as student loans and pension contributions.

    During payroll accounting, an FPS report must be sent to HMRC, which includes employee payments and deductions.
    After payroll calculations, the contributions payable must be paid to the HRMC by the 22nd day of each month (by post by the 19th).

    Payroll accounting can be set to Weekly, Biweekly, or 4 Weekly accounting upon receipt of the pay registration number (at the company's registered office address).

    At the end of the tax year, the company must report the annual aggregated payroll data in connection with payroll accounting and issue the P60 annual payroll summary form to its employees.
    Employees leaving during the year must be issued and issued a P45 form containing their calculated wages and deducted taxes.

    In an employee relationship, full-time working hours correspond to 37.5 hours per week.

    If you spend more time at work, this should be noted as overtime on the pay slip.

    If the time spent working does not exceed the working time of the full-time job, you are employed part-time (Part Time)

    Its working hours are not limited, usually from 2 to 4 to 6 hours a day, but can be up to 2 hours a week.

    Self Employed determines working hours themselves, so many make the mistake of occasionally working more than 8 hours a day.

    In addition, if you go on leave, you will not receive wages for the same period as employees in employee status.

    Entitlement to leave

    A full-time employee is entitled to 28 days of paid annual leave, which already includes bank holidays. A full-time employee has 28 days, while a 4-hour employee has 14 days off.

    Sick leave, sick pay in England

    Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)

    Sick leave and sick pay can be granted for a maximum of 28 weeks per year. (if the employee meets the conditions for payment of sickness benefits)

    The first 7 days of sick leave are certified by the employee, after 7 days a medical certificate is required.

    Sick pay is £ 88.45 per week.

    A person entitled to sickness benefit who:

    - Missing 4 or more days continuously from work

    - reported his illness to his employer

    - at least £ 112 gross earnings per week

    - the employee presents the certificate about the illness (self-certification for the first 7 days, then medical)

    - did not exceed 28 weeks of age.

    England & Wales Date Day Holiday
    England & Wales 2 April Friday Bigfriday
    England & Wales 5 April Monday Easter Monday
    England & Wales 3 May Monday 1 May
    England & Wales 31 May Monday Spring Holiday
    England & Wales 30 August Monday Summer Holiday
    England & Wales 25 December Saturday Christmas
    England & Wales 26 - 27 - 28 December Sunday - Monday - Tuesday Boxing Day




    Do you have any questions? – Then do not hesitate to contact us

    at any of our contacts!


    Phone: +44 (0) 1357 – 340 – 000

    Email: or

    Skype: Symfalogic Corporation



    Personal Allowance

    The Personal Allowance is the amount of income a person can get before they pay tax.
    Allowances 2021 to 2022 2020 to 2021 2019 to 2020 2018 to 2019
    Personal Allowance £12,570 £12,500 £12,500 £11,850
    Income limit for Personal Allowance £100,000 £100,000 £100,000 £100,000

    The Personal Allowance goes down by £1 for every £2 of income above the £100,000 limit. It can go down to zero.
    Allowances 2012 to 2013
    Personal Allowance for people aged 65 to 74 £10,500
    Personal Allowance for people aged 75 and over £10,660
    Income limit for Personal Allowance £25,400


    Married Couple's Allowance

    Married Couple’s Allowance could reduce your tax bill by between £353 and £912.50 a year.

    You can claim Married Couple’s Allowance if all the following apply:

    you’re married or in a civil partnership
    you’re living with your spouse or civil partner
    one of you was born before 6 April 1935

    For marriages before 5 December 2005, the husband’s income is used to work out Married Couple’s Allowance. For marriage and civil partnerships after this date, it’s the income of the highest earner.

    We propose that you should establish your own company as soon as possible!
    Why? Because:

  • Now we can establsih your own English company for 120 pound. Here you can find the comparative price list. As soon as the company has been established, it must be registered, so that it could have some employees. The Paye registration is necessary for it, which can be ordered on the following link: The Paye registration arrives at the seat address in general within 2 weeks which can be activated by the book keeper of the firm. After the activation the payroll accounting can be started. The payroll accounting is possible weekly, every two weeks or every four weeks. The payroll accounting must take into consideration the sum of the present minimum wage which can never be lower than the current minimum wage.

  • Because you get into the English pension scheme after a 10-year-long legal relationship as an employee and you can be entitled to the English basic pension automatically, which is now 155 Pound! This is 620 Pound/month!

    This sum can be also obtained if you do not live in England.
    Well, do you think it is worth its while?
    It means that by paying a monthly contribution of 13.- pound you can already be entitled to 620.- pound after 10 years!!!

    (+ in addition to the pension obtained after the working years in other contries!!!)
    We think that it is worth the price!

    More information in the this link:

    Accountant Exchange

    Takeover of an existing American company / enterprise from an existing accountant. First, please gather all the data, documents, codes, passwords that are related to your company.

    Accounting contract

    A, The Client entrusts Symfalogic Corporation (hereinafter: the Accountant) with the provision of accounting services in accordance with the legislation in force at any given time. ..

    11. Customer Gate:

    Client Gate

    Already registered with us? If so, click the button below to login to our client area from where you can manage your account.

    12. Find out the company logo, colors and image

    13. Guess the company slogan

    14. Business card, stationery, design

    15. Make a corporate stamp

    16. Design of the invoice template

    (manual and online versions)

    17. Prices

    (list the prices of your products and services)

    18. Preparation of a business plan

    (for the first 5 years)

    19. Preparation of a financial plan

    20. Creating a marketing plan

    21. Open a bank account for the company

    30. Design and production of flyers and marketing materials

    31. Corporate banners, corporate videos

    (with selected background music)

    32. Guess company music

    (which music or melody will identify the company in the commercials)

    33. Choice of office and equipment

    34. Obtain the necessary operating licenses

    35. Take out company insurance

    36. Order the GDPR regulation

    (If necessery)

    37. Protection of the company name (trademark)

    38. Presentation of the company and its activities in the "public consciousness"

    (acquaintance with family members, friends, acquaintances, old colleagues, etc.)

    39. Look for employees

    40. Finding business partners

    41. Launch marketing and SEO

    Interactive map will load automatically in a few moments


    Write your message here